MEMS VISION SENSORS in Wireless Sensing
- Lowest total cost solution
- Extremely low power consumption
- Ultra-thin and very small form factor
- Unmatched robustness, reliability, and durability
- Highest protection of magnetic and electrical interferences
- Highest level of programmability in the industry
- Fast RH response time
- Fast digital communications
- Good long term stability
The MVH3200D series digital relative humidity and temperature sensors enables efficient and compact wireless sensor application designs. The miniature digital sensors feature ultra-low power consumption, long-term stability and high accuracy with a good performance-to-price ratio, making them ideal in wireless sensing applications, where energy efficiency and compactness are paramount.
MEMS VISION is constantly striving to advance wireless humidity and temperature sensing and related sensor applications. For this purpose, partnerships have already been established with several manufacturers of various wireless technologies in order to draft application notes and generate reference designs.
Furthermore, MEMS VISION plans to expand its network and establish contacts with partner companies in order to develop novel wireless sensor nodes for monitoring and data logging applications.
Contact us to learn more about how our sensors can be used in Wireless Sensing applications for data logging or monitoring purposes.