MEMS VISION SENSORS in Building Automation
Suggested Product: MVH3202D
Key Benefits :
- Highest accuracy in the industry
- Unmatched robustness, reliability, and durability
- Ultra-thin and very small form factor
- Highest protection of magnetic and electrical interferences
- Highest level of programmability in the industry
- Fast RH response time
- Fast digital communications
- Wide range of supply voltages
- Good long term stability
Building / Home automation (smart home, electronic home, e-home or intelligent home) allows for more efficient and comfort-aware homes and buildings.
Constant and feedback-driven climate measurements can enhance room comfort levels, while improving energy efficiency. Building automation provides control of a building’s environmental conditions, based on telemetry from associated sensor networks.
The MVH3200D series digital relative humidity and temperature sensors can be used with virtually any security, monitoring, or home automation systems. The sensor’s high precision and long-term stability make it a perfect candidate for this type of automation.
Contact us to learn more about how MEMS VISION’s sensors can help enabling your home and building automation solutions.